Little Hero is looking for a dynamic person to join their creative team as an Account Executive.
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal, be a team player who uses initiative to produce results, possess a love for fashion and pop culture as well as the ability to think on their feet, problem solve and manage time effectively.
The role is working with a savvy team that understands the new media frontier and works together to produce excellent results for our clients. The successful candidate will be free flowing with ideas to formulate creative pitches for editorial opportunities, be a strong writer, have a sound understanding of social media and bring an enthusiastic spirit and flexibility to work across ongoing projects to a fast paced environment.
Day to day tasks include client liason, press release and blog writing, news and feature pitching, showroom appointments, strategic media planning, report writing, media monitoring and event co-ordination.
- Developed media relationships in particular with freelance writers, editors and online contacts
- A minimum of 2 years PR experience and a proven track record of results
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication; both face to face and phone
- Savvy with Word, Excel and Photoshop, as well as administrative efficiency and knowledge of social media platforms
- A degree in PR, Communications, Writing or Marketing would be valuable but not essential
Please email your CV and a short cover letter detailing what you would bring to the role. For further detail about the role please contact us.
Applications close 1 Jun 2011.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org